Come and lose yourself in this sprawling family home and private retreat, nestled in the Kensington East estate. This property offers an abundance of style, space and privacy!
Welcome family and guests in the elegant entrance hall and enjoy catching up under the crystal chandeliers in the impressive formal living area. Make your way through to the huge family sized kitchen, ideally placed in the centre of the house for easy service to the lounge, dining, and outdoor areas. With an abundance of cupboards, bench space, and room for helpers, the kitchen is ideal for a large family or the frequent entertainer and includes a dishwasher and servery.
The open plan dining area offers another huge space serviced by both air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, leading out into the massive alfresco entertaining area and private tropical gardens. Here you will be delighted by a spectacularly landscaped and carefully nurtured garden retreat, with an abundance of secret pathways to discover and quiet nooks to sit and read in. Other inclusions include two garden sheds, an outdoor sink, entertaining bar, powered and lit undercover area, misting system and automatic watering for the garden as well as café blinds to keep out the weather.
The five generously sized bedrooms each come with ceiling fans, some of which also have air-conditioning. The king-sized master bedroom has an appropriately vast ensuite and walk in robe, plush carpets, remote controlled ceiling fan/light combo and split system air-conditioning.
– Double lock up remote garage
– Additional 2 vehicle parking in carport with insulated roof, perfect for caravan or boat
– Solar power and solar hot water
– External sensor lights and infrared cameras
– Water storage tanks (1x3000L, 2x200L)
– Two ventilated and insulated garden sheds
– Fruit trees (mango, guava, custard apple, avocado, orange and more!)
– Steel frame construction, no termite issues
– Colourbond fencing
– 2 mins walk to the nearest park
– 10 mins walk to the nearest bus station
– 13 min walk to the nearest early learning centre
– 2 mins drive to Medical Centre
– 3 mins drive to Saint Francis College
– 7 mins drive to Crestmead State School
– 35 mins drive to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast
Contact Glenn or Mark to arrange your private inspection today.